2009 knitting round up
January 15, 2010 § 2 Comments
I finished twenty-five projects last year. I always make fun of myself for never finishing anything, but that turns out to be about two projects a month! You should be able to click through to get to my Flickrstream to see more of the details. I still need to get buttons and modeled shots for my grandpa’s vest.
I ended up with:
two pairs of mittens
one pair of wrist warmers
five pairs of socks (one fewer than my goal for last year, but technically, I have a missing pair of knee highs that are all but finished kicking around somewhere at my house)
three baby sweaters
six hats hats
one pair of baby booties
and one vest.
For 2010, I have a couple kind-of-resolutions.
1. Keep my things orderly and tidy. (Mostly)
2. Enjoy my time at home (even though my sister drives me batty).
3. Knit at least five items for charity/donation.
4. Knit at least one Kidney Kozy (or Cancer Cape, etc.).
5. Get fit and feel great about myself.
6. Donate my old clothing and bed sheets to local organizations.
7. Meet up with the fabulous ZPDK as often as possible.
8. Help out at the Wonder Farm this summer.
9. Spend as much time with my grandparents over the summer.
I’m very thankful for my life and those who are in it. I realized that I am a very fortunate person compared to the majority of the world and I want to make sure I constantly remind myself that I’m doing alright.